Friday, August 14, 2009

No Bake Peanut Butter Pie


Oh. My. Goodness. This pie is delicious.

And easy.

You can thank me later.

Ingredients:

8 oz. cream cheese
1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 c. peanut butter (I used Great Value)
1. c. milk
16 oz Cool Whip
2 graham cracker or Oreo pie crusts

Cream sugar and cream cheese together. Add peanut butter and milk, beating till smooth. Fold in Cool Whip until it's well blended.

Pour into pie crusts and freeze at least 2 hours.

Practice self-control.

Seriously. It's smooth. It's creamy. It melts in your mouth.

When I told Ivan I was making this, he said,

"Well, that will be for you. I'm not real big on peanut butter and chocolate."

He ate it that night.

And the next.

And some more today.

It's that good.


6 comments:

  1. I will try that right away. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, first of all, not really big on peanut butter and chocolate? What?! In all honesty, can there really be a better comfort food combination?!!!

    Secondly, I make this pie for Doug's birthday almost every year (yes, he is a chocolate and peanut butter fanatic!), but I've never even thought about the oreo crust! I think I might have to change that! :-) I have put chocolate in it in other ways though - chocolate drizzle on the top, chocolate chips either mixed in or on the top, chocolate candy shavings...you get the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great presentation. I'll have to cut the recipe in half, though, because I think 1 pie apiece is about 1/2 pie too many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YUM. That sounds SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! First thing I see when I get here is a GIANT yummy oreo!!!! No way! Keep it away... I'm not even going to LOOK at the recipe... it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This recipe looked so good, we finally tried it. It was scrumptiously yummy and every bit as tasty as you said it would be. When I told my kdis what I was making, they said they didn't want any. But they tried it and we ate it all gone. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when I hear from you. Sad, but true - so make a girl feel good, eh? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FeedBurner FeedCount