Friday, July 17, 2009

Makeover Magic!

I think ya'll would all agree with me. . . we're going through some tough financial times. Life as a broker (and broker's wife) has been horrible a little rough lately, to say the least. Ivan, being the great daddy and husband he is, has taken on a 2nd job, to help make ends meet. So, his new working hours are 65+ hours a week.

Ew.

But we're really trying to make the most of it. I'm trying to make those days that he's gone ALL day a little more fun.

Hence. . .

Makeover Day.

The girls have really wanted to give me a makeover lately. Actually, I've needed wanted to give myself a makeover for a while now, but that's beside the point. So, I let 'em at it. Here's my before.


I know. Typical "before" image. I can't believe I'm actually posting this on here.

Here's my after.


Hee-hee! Don't you love the eyeliner halfway to my ear? In a perfectly shaped crescent? I'm also wearing a black scarf, rhinestone necklace, rhinestone bracelet, and Hello Kitty ring halfway down my pinkie finger.

Ew-wee! I know I'm hot! :) You'd better watch out, Ivan. Someone's gonna snatch me away lookin like this!

I can't believe I'm actually posting this on here.

Of course, it couldn't be a Makeover Day without my little angels getting done, too.

I present, Diva #1.


And, Diva #2.

Of course, being the diva that she is, one picture just wasn't enough.


Neither were two.


And, finally, the fabulous posed threesome.

I know. It's the stuff memories are made of. Amen.

5 comments:

  1. How fun! The things I have to look forward to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun. Loved the eyeliner and the looks on your girl's faces. Next you could try fingernail painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt! What Fun...you are a very creative, and BRAVE Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a memory! Always enjoy your blog. It gives me a way to share in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! We used to play this game with my mom, but I think it was a trick to get us to play with her hair.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when I hear from you. Sad, but true - so make a girl feel good, eh? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FeedBurner FeedCount