Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sing, Sing, Sing!




Oh, I love this song! When we sing it at church, I end up with it in my mind all week. I always have such joy when I sing this song, and I know that must make my Father happy. It's so easy to just sing sometimes without really thinking about what we're singing. I never have that problem with this song!


Aren't you grateful that we can sing to Him, and grateful that He hears us? Lift high His name!






Don't forget to go see Amy at Signs, Miracles, and Wonders for more musical inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. I love this song! I enjoy Chris Tomlin, but had never heard this song before. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Tomlin always has a great song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings & who doesn't LOVE singing with Chris Tomlin's great songs! Truly does make you focus!
    and SING, SING SING! Perfect song for TSMSS! Enjoy a wonderful TSMSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great praise song, thank you ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song! The first time I heard it was at a conference and all of a sudden the place erupted with jumping and singing teens. It gets my blood pumping and making me want to sing.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when I hear from you. Sad, but true - so make a girl feel good, eh? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FeedBurner FeedCount