Thursday, July 30, 2009

What's He REALLY Thinking? by Paula Rinehart


"Am I going to count love as it comes to me in a male package? Or am I going to spend my life insisting love be delivered in the manner I recognize most quickly - words and empathy?"

These are questions Paula Rinehart asks in "What's He REALLY Thinking?" It's an age old dilemma - men don't understand women and women don't understand men - the basis for many frustrations in relationships. Rinehart hits this issue head on - with refreshingly simple insight into the male psyche.

Based on what she's learned through many years as a counselor, Rinehart gives us glimpses into how men think, why they hurt, and what drives them to be the fascinating creatures they are. This information can help you learn how to better relate to the men in your life, and in turn, have a greater impact on them.

This book challenged me. It encouraged me. It helped me to understand my husband more deeply. If you are looking for a shift in your attitude, a change in your perspective, then this is the book for you. It contains the tools you need to transform your communication with your husband, father, and any other significant man in your life.

Interested? Click here!

































Powered by Ingram Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when I hear from you. Sad, but true - so make a girl feel good, eh? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FeedBurner FeedCount